Friday, July 28, 2017

Lovely Time Layout





































Two serious bike riders caught Pratt and I taking this groupie shot by the bike route sign. We both nearly died as we're obviously way too old to be messing with that kind of thing. He obliged me only because he knew I'd want to make a layout! I'm bound and determined to use up this paper, hence the black and white photo. It's super pretty.



































The using it up part resulted in a lot of little layering by the actual photo including some stickers I cut in half. Check out that awesome water color heart. I played with water color too last weekend while camping....
































Just added a little gold paint, some gold thread, and that rose & ribbon when I got home and this page was complete! I'm kinda keeping up with the weekend camping trips by making pages while I'm there...and in fact, I might just get caught up this weekend....fun times!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Very very beautiful! Love the pic... he does look thrilled! And now I know why...lol!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!