Thursday, June 1, 2017

Still the One Layout for Another Freaking Scrappy





































Anne over at Another Freaking Scrappy wanted us to scrap about a wedding this month so here you go! A little silly page with some more formal wedding paper...very fact that Yogi's green hat matched so well with the leaves on the roses gave me great joy....





































I still do love a banner for using up paper scraps! In this case I made quite a few. They seem to draw your eye down to my photo. And look at those two smiling people! I was so happy THE MAN agreed to take a photo with Yogi!


In case you are straining trying to read my journaling...here's a close up. I wrote about how many years we've been married....as next February we'll be at 20. It seems like the time has flown by.

Hope you have some wedding photos to scrap! If you don't, you can get a little non traditional like me and come up with something that works!

Happy Thursday Day!



2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout, love the banners, great journalling too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg... what a fun page and photo... and yes... yogi... his matching hat and those formal papers... what a great combo that makes me smile...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!