Monday, February 20, 2017

Just ask Alice Bracelet for THE CUTTING CAFE





































Oh rolled beads...who knew you'd be addictive and just the thing my brain needed to jump start creativity last night? They were really quick to cut out and I rolled them using a quilling tool. I covered them in a quick coat of clear nail polish and added an eye pin. The cutting file is sold over at THE CUTTING CAFE and includes nine paper beads. I just cut one kind which turned out to be the perfect creative fix I needed!






























The trick is to pick a paper with a little pattern that can show through. Mine had roses that just peek out. I was going for something that worked well with a tea party as I was thinking of Alice and the Mad Hatter. The bracelet was a gift from Yvonne so I knew I had to keep it scrappy if I was going to make any additions to it.





































Wore it all day and it made me smile every time I spotted it! Give it a whirl (quilling pun intended) and I'm sure you'll come up with something that pleases you!

Happy Tuesday!

7 comments:

  1. oh my GRACIOUS......this would sell for loads in a shop....love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whirl twirl....groan..... but the result is not making me groan.... it looks fantastic! Very very creative :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ❤️❤️ this..I just realized it was "Alice and Wonderland!" Swooooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta, como te ha quedado. felicidades

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fab! I can remember wanting to have a go at rolled beads when I was much younger and less craftily dexterous. Maybe I should have another go. These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are the perfect beads...love how they go with the rest of it...that is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really nice result! Very attractive but not fussy. How does it feel on the wrist?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Come on. Leave me one. They make me smile!